Advert for something relevant that makes me happy

catherine wright crachelwright at yahoo.co.uk
Fri Nov 8 16:19:20 EST 2002

 --- deborah <deborah at suberic.net> wrote: > I used to
classify my books in really detailed ways
> (historical
> fiction/autobiography/plays/fantasy, etc.)

<snip>

> don't like the fact that it with just a break up of
> fiction, children's
> fiction, and nonfiction, I still have CS Lewis on
> three separate
> bookshelves.

I just get round this by classifying *everything*
according to author - I'm the only person I know who
does this, though. But the thing is, even if I didn't
classify them *at all*, I spend so much time communing
with my books that I usually know where everything is
anyway...

Catherine
<delurk after about 1000 years...>