Advert for something relevant that makes me happy

jackie e stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Fri Nov 8 12:06:20 EST 2002

Ohh, Mr. Database--how exciting!  I know NOTHING about databases, on the
other hand, so we have the entire spectrum of knowledge represented here.

All I know is that it is called Dbase, and my Dad installed it.  I'll
start with asking him about it--he knows a lot about computers and can
probably help me so I'll see if he can help me convert it.

Thank you for your kind offer--if Dad can't help, I may be emailing you
off list for some advice, if that's ok!

Jackie S.