Advert for something relevant that makes me happy

Satu S Hlinovsky skanervi at cc.helsinki.fi
Fri Nov 8 00:51:13 EST 2002

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Jon Noble wrote:

> I have all my books (9,000 or so) catalogued in
> Microsoft Excel which is by no means perfect. I tried
> setting up something in Access but it seemed a lot of
> bother.

I have half my books now catalogued in Access, which is just as flexible
as I could ever want it to be. I and my husband spent some time figuring
out all the things we wanted out catalogue to contain about our books, and
created a filing card base exactly for our needs. Now all we need to do is
find the time to put the other half of the books in. It may still take
awhile, because new books keep puoring in...

-Satu