Advert for something relevant that makes me happy

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 7 23:28:25 EST 2002

I have all my books (9,000 or so) catalogued in
Microsoft Excel which is by no means perfect. I tried
setting up something in Access but it seemed a lot of
bother. I notice that the microsoft site has a
template for a book catalog in Access at
http://search.officeupdate.microsoft.com/TemplateGallery/ct155.asp
which is certainly not as good as the program you have
downloaded, but is free if you already have Access
(something all NSW teachers do).

Jon Noble