Advert for something relevant that makes me happy

jstallcup at juno.com jstallcup at juno.com
Thu Nov 7 22:07:05 EST 2002

oh, this does sound like fun!

I use a very very old version of DBase that doesn't even allow for using
a mouse.  But the big positive for it is... the books are all already
entered.  I did it over the course of a very long time and the thought of
going back and entering them all again... oh, it's just daunting!  But
I'm going to save the info on this just in case I suddenly feel inspired
to upgrade.

After you got the program going the way you wanted, how long is it taking
you to enter your books?  Could I do 3300 books in a few days?

Thanks for the info!

Jackie S.