Robin Hobb

jstallcup at juno.com jstallcup at juno.com
Thu Nov 7 22:01:45 EST 2002

You can easily order books from Australia--I got the later books in the
Tomorrow When the War Began series much earlier than they were available
here in the U.S. by ordering them from the Australian On-Line Bookshop. I
think that amazon.co.uk also stocks Australian books, so you could try
them, too.

Jackie S.