If you're really bored...

Thu Nov 7 21:18:16 EST 2002

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002 00:58:34 -0000, Ania wrote:

>> At least there are two of us.  I suppose I have the comfort of knowing
>that
>> I *used* to be strong in mind.
>>
>> Melissa Proffitt
>
>How can you say you are not strong in mind when you have four (is it
>four?)children? And you said once you were homeschooling them? How can
>ANYONE manage that and not be strong minded? I take my hat off to you!

Thank you, Ania!  (Of course, it's also why my mind is gone now...I didn't
realize how much of a chore it is to teach several kids all on different
educational levels.)

Here is an example of how much fun we have some days.  We are finishing up
our Ancient Rome study tomorrow and will be celebrating by having a Roman
feast, making bullas and a family shrine, wearing Roman clothing, and
"shopping" with Roman coins.  My oldest child is very interested in mosaics,
so she will be finishing hers tomorrow.  It's good because the littler kids
can participate, too...not something that happens all the time.  We did this
for Ancient Greece as well and it was a blast.  Mainly I think they like
being allowed to eat on the floor.

Melissa Proffitt