Robin Hobb

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Thu Nov 7 21:08:50 EST 2002

I just thought I would share a whine. I've been hanging out for her latest
book (Golden Fool) for ages. It was supposed to be out in Australia and the
UK last month but they had printing problems - a missing chapter or
something. Anyway, now I find out that the North American publication is
January. Which seems bizarre to me, because she supposedly lives in North
America. I'm contemplating getting someone to buy me a copy in Aus, because
the cover is so much better. Is anyone else waiting impatiently?

Robyn