If you're really bored...

Thu Nov 7 19:22:00 EST 2002

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002 15:20:20 -0800 (PST), Ven wrote:

>Melissa wrote
>
><Now that no one cares any more... :)>
>
>Oh but we're we're always interested in you
>Melissa! And building a house is pretty cool.

I'm so glad someone cares.  I feel loved again.  :)  Building the house is a
great memory, but when we had to move away a few years later...it took
almost ten years to sell it, and that was very messy.

><8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?
>Prefer not to answer on the grounds that it makes
>
>me sound like the world's
>whiniest sissy.>
>
>Heh. I wish I'd said this instead of just
>grumpily refusing to answer.

At least there are two of us.  I suppose I have the comfort of knowing that
I *used* to be strong in mind.

Melissa Proffitt