If you're really bored...

Thu Nov 7 19:19:14 EST 2002

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002 09:54:20 +1100, Sally Odgers wrote:

>> 3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES
>> I'm too depressed to have a favorite physical feature right now.  Probably
>> cheekbones, the only part of my body that hasn't drifted south in the last
>> five years.
>
>I envisage you as being dark-haired with loose curls. Brown eyes. And I
>"see" Jacob as the dark, slightly-hair-receding skinny intellectual type.
>
>How wrong am I?
>
><g>

LOL!  Almost dead on!

Jacob is the skinny intellectual type, dark haired, but he still has all of
it.  He's more the wire-rim-glasses-goatee-sporting intellectual type.  You
probably have a very good mental picture of him otherwise.

I have dark hair only because hormones played a cruel, cruel trick on me
after my first pregnancy.  I *used* to have very cool multicolored
brown-blond-black-auburn streaky hair, a lot lighter than now...for the last
eight years it's been varied shades of dark.  At one point it was almost
black, and my aunt who hadn't seen me for years wondered if I'd colored
it--that's how dramatically it changed.  Bah.  The funny thing was that it
happened so gradually, I didn't notice; I would look in the mirror and think
"hmmm, what is wrong with this picture?" without realizing that, DUH, I was
suddenly a brunette!

I have loose curls, but I have to put them there.  Wish it were natural.

And I do have brown eyes.  I would post a picture, but I haven't had a
decent picture taken in a long time.

whine whine moan I found wrinkles the other day, isn't that pitiful?  My
mental image is still of the gamine 16-year-old I used to be.  And I'm not
even that old!

I need to get out of this house NOW.

Melissa Proffitt