If you're really bored...

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Thu Nov 7 18:17:14 EST 2002

On Thu, 7 Nov 2002, Dorian E. Gray wrote:

> Can this be true?  I am the only listmember with a tattoo?
>
> Or did I miss someone?

Me! You missed me! ...but until you sent *your* answers to the survey, I
was sitting there thinking, "What? I *can't* be the only list member with
a tattoo."

Actually, I think it might be related to the age distribution on the
list--more and more of the young women I know (in their twenties, say)
have tattoos. Maybe it's getting more acceptable or something.
Massachusetts only legalized tattoo parlors in the last year or two. But,
really, there's lots of non-sketchy tattoo artists now, who use new
needles and blah blah blah...my parents weren't so keen on the idea of me
getting a tattoo, partly for the health reasons, but since I was 22 at the
time, they didn't have any say in it.