Americans Voting

Denise DeGraf mustang at sonic.net
Tue Nov 5 02:19:55 EST 2002

deborah dreamed lazily into the stars:
>Americans: Vote Early!  Vote Often!  .... err, I mean, just vote.  Even
>though I know of several people on this list who won't vote as I would
>at all.  You should vote, too.  ;)

*chuckle*
Better yet, volunteer at your local polls AND vote!  I'll be off running a
local precinct from 6am till whenever we get all of our ballots accounted
for late at night.  I figure that I'll hang out reading Hexwood for the
first time during the lulls. :^D

Denise

mustang at sonic.net ~~ http://www.sonic.net/mustang/moggy
"...she was alone, and had always been alone, and had
grown accustomed to it without knowing what she was
accustoming herself to." --R. McKinley, "Deerskin"