Question about _Tough Guide

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Wed May 29 22:12:49 EDT 2002

Caleb wrote

I was writing a story last summer when I first
read
The Tough Guide. To my horror, I found several
things
in my story in the guide. Time for some hurried
rewrites... :)

I don't think it is so much the things in the
guide that are the problem as the unthinking use
of them. If there are good reasons for your
sockless, cloaked, companions to be eating stew
in the ruins of a nunnery that has been as
thoroughly sacked as a nunnery can be, then you
should just go right ahead!

=====
Ven