Email programs

Wed May 29 18:30:21 EDT 2002

On Wed, 29 May 2002 15:31:22 -0600, Jacob Proffitt wrote:

>Boo.  I took your advice.  I nuked everything more than a week old.  So
>there.

Hah.  It's about time you figured out that I am Always Right.  :)  (Except
when I'm wrong.  And on Tuesdays.)

> I *wish* Agent did html
>and multiple accounts, but it doesn't.  It's aged well for a 6 year old
>program, but it needs an update.  As you can see, most programs can do
>what I want, so Outlook is merely the cheapest, easiest one for me to
>use.

Well, my problem--as always--is my irrational techno-paranoia whenever I
have to learn a new program.  So I'm going to keep using Agent until email
is delivered solely via three-dimensional holographic images.

Melissa Proffitt