(No Subject) !!!

liril at gmx.net liril at gmx.net
Wed May 29 04:11:34 EDT 2002

 Yes!  You offended me!!  I will now proceed to fire Molotov cocktails in
> your general direction!!!  Now I have excuses to write poorly-spelled
> diatribes about you and your taste in reading material!!!!

I had the Pratchett quote as a signature once.

"Multiple exclamation marks," he went on, shaking his head, "are a sure sign
of a diseased mind."

That's from Eric.

But I think there's a similar one in Masquerade (sp).
"Ahahaha!!! AHAHAHA!!!!!"

Em. If it weren't too much trouble to you, Deborah, I'd think a welcome
message would be nice.

Back to work. Back to lurking,

Bettina

http://www.gmx.net