(No Subject)

Chris R sfa_ok2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Tue May 28 21:27:56 EDT 2002

 --- Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk wrote: >

> Last week sometime, Heather wrote:
>
> > Hey everyone I just joined and I was wondering
> what everyone's favorite
> > dianawynnjones book is. ok
>
> My favourite is difficult to define, but:
>
> Funniest DWJ:  Year of the Griffin, Sudden Wild
> Magic, Changeover.
>
> Most Moving DWJ:  Hexwood, Deep Secret.
>
> Neatest DWJ Plot:  Sudden Wild Magic, Deep Secret.
SWM scores for me in the Coolest Title section.
My favourite serious DWJ is Homeward Bounders and my
favourite funny one is currently a title bout between
Lives of Christopher Chant and Ogre Downstairs.
Favourite confusing plot: Fire and Hemlock. (Belated
thanks for those pointers to old posts about F&H, ppl
who posted links - my brain no longer liquefies when I
read the ending.)
Chris
PS: Forget about Becks' foot, what about Zinedine
Zidane's? *evil grin*