New Deep Secret cover - now with added Neil

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Tue May 28 10:59:54 EDT 2002

>From Neil Gaiman's web journal:

     Over dinner Charles showed me his lovely cover design for Diana
     Wynne Jones's DEEP SECRET. He'd noticed that I'm in the book
     (twice -- once as myself, on a panel at an SF convention, and
     once, at least in part, as one of the characters in the book:
     there's a breakfast in the book that happened to me) he had drawn
     someone sort of me-ish as part of a group of people on the cover.

http://www.neilgaiman.com/journal/journal.asp

"Charles" is Charles Vess, the artist who, among other things,
collaborated with Neil Gaiman on _Stardust_ and "A Midsummer Night's
Dream". This is one cover illustration I'd really like to see...

Paul
--
The Pink Pedanther