Buffy so far OT you need a radio telescope

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Tue May 28 10:21:26 EDT 2002

On Wed, 22 May 2002, Melissa Proffitt wrote:
|We saw the Buffy season 6 finale last night.
|
|I can't talk.  I'm too blown away.  And there's too much possibility for
|spoilers.  But in the spoiler-free zone, it manages to:
|
|*drop a huge bombshell so you'll be so happy when season 7 comes along

I called it! My sister told me no way, but I called it.  Yay.

ObDwj:  No way would I have called it in a DWJ book.  Joss is
great, but he's no DWJ.  She is *much* less predictable.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
I'm not a roman, mum, and I never will be. I'm a kike, a yid, a
heebie, a hook-nose, I'm kosher, mum. I'm a red sea pedestrian, and