list admin: politics warning

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Tue May 28 09:53:25 EDT 2002

Just a note:  This politics discussion, while mostly theoretical,
has been skirting the edges of stating opinions about modern
political sentiments which may offend.  We're the least flamey
list I've ever been on; let's try to keep away from prompting
people to need to defend political beliefs.

Defending definitions of political beliefs, or whether or not we
see them in DWJ, is of course another matter entirely.  ;)

</List-Admin-Mode>
Although in my opinion, we're all going to see our own political
beliefs in DWJ, because we love her so much, and because she's
more towards deconstructing power systems, as someone said, than
she is about maintaining them.
<List-Admin-Mode>

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
Ye knowe ek, that in forme of speche is chaunge
Withinne a thousand yere, and wordes tho