_Homeward Bounders_ with maybe spoilers (was Re: Heroes)

Chris R sfa_ok2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 26 17:28:14 EDT 2002

 --- Melissa Proffitt <Melissa at Proffitt.com> wrote: >
> On a minor tangent:  I've always claimed that I
> never want sequels to DWJ's
> books.  I like the way they end and they all feel
> complete to me.
Was just rereading Chrestomanci series (despite having
four essays due at the end of the week, not to mention
exams after that *gibbers*) and a sequel/series
addition I really want is Millie at school. There'd be
so musch to explore there. I'm shamefully addicted to
school stories and Christopher-at-school in LoCC just
whetted my appetite. Witch Week wasn't really
satisfying coz I like my school stories old-fashioned.
Chris