Buffy so far OT you need a radio telescope

Wed May 22 13:54:53 EDT 2002

We saw the Buffy season 6 finale last night.

I can't talk.  I'm too blown away.  And there's too much possibility for
spoilers.  But in the spoiler-free zone, it manages to:

*put the entire horrible season into a sensible context, which makes it less
horrible
*make you feel happy again that you got addicted in the first place
*resolve all the important dangling issues
*drop a huge bombshell so you'll be so happy when season 7 comes along

Jacob and I had an extended argument/discussion about What It All Means
afterward.  There's a lot to argue about.  :)

Melissa Proffitt