New book a sequel

lazy lousy lizzie jane mep3 at st-andrews.ac.uk
Tue May 21 18:15:14 EDT 2002

Just from what she said in Cambridge I'd say that it's not an actual
sequel; thematically I'd say go for Homeward Bounders and Deep Secret--it
sounded multiverse to me.

for some reason I've got an idea that the main character is female--I have
no idea why and could be quite wrong--but for some reason i have this idea
that it's going to be a girl character along the lines of ann/helen/that
girl from wild robert--heather, right?  I mailed all my (autographed) dwj
books yesterday and can't check; quite fearful I'll never see them again,
really.  cross your fingers--instead of maree/zillah/kathleen.  if anyone
knows more about this, let me know.

lizzie, delurking briefly and now sinking back into that lovely stupor
caused by exams/moving from scotland to virginia. . . . oh yes, i remember
those days when I had real thoughts with fondness. . . .