Chrestomanci Question

Irina Rempt irina at valdyas.org
Tue May 21 16:23:58 EDT 2002

On Tuesday 21 May 2002 22:12, Ian W. Riddell wrote:

> In Charmed Life it is obviously Christopher Chant who is Chrestomanci
> In LCC obviously Christopher Chant becomes Chrestomanci
> Which of them is Chrestomanci in the other two books?

It's Christopher Chant in Witch Week; when he passes himself off as the
inquisitor he says "Name of Chant".

In The Magicians of Caprona, I'm not completely sure, but it looks like
Christopher as well: he's tall and dark, and wants people with unusual
gifts to learn how to use them.

   Irina

--
Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.          http://www.valdyas.org/irina