Chrestomanci Question

Ian W. Riddell iwr77 at hotmail.com
Tue May 21 16:12:10 EDT 2002

Hi again!

This is a question about the Chrestomanci novels.

I've only read them once, and I read them in the order that the publisher
numbered them (CL, LCC, MC, and WW). But I recently purchased an omnibus
edition of all 4 books that has them in a different order (can't remember it
now).

My question is about the identity of Chrestomanci.

In Charmed Life it is obviously Christopher Chant who is Chrestomanci
In LCC obviously Christopher Chant becomes Chrestomanci
Which of them is Chrestomanci in the other two books?

thanks

widdy