"Star Wars" despots vs. "Star Trek" populists

Tue May 21 11:17:49 EDT 2002

On Tue, 21 May 2002 21:28:20 -0700, Sally Odgers wrote:

>> Yes indeed!  And just in case you are going to get spefic about Buffy,
>> Australia is half way through season six at the moment.

>Here in Tassie we've just seen the Tabula Rasa episode.

Since we'll be watching the two-hour season finale tonight...I just won't
get specific.  I'm really glad that the rest of the world seems to be
lagging not too far behind the US as far as Buffy is concerned.  Not like,
say, the availability of particular authors in various countries.

Though I will say--it gets pretty depressing from Tabula Rasa, so don't give
up, because there IS a payoff down the road.  And season 7 is supposed to be
a return to happier times.

Melissa Proffitt