dianawynnejones.com changing

rohina at shaw.ca rohina at shaw.ca
Mon May 20 23:15:05 EDT 2002

> I refused to take money - it didn't feel right. I would have had
> to renew
> from 21st May, and they were so insistent that I gave in and let
> them take
> it from the renewal date. I was in two minds about whether or not
> to get a
> new domain name, so for the moment at least it will just have to
> remain the
> boring old
> http://www.leemac.freeserve.co.uk

Hi Meredith, I am not critical of you or your decision, but I am
disgusted with the attitude of the publisher. What right do they have to
be "insistent". And I do think, that since they want the name to get a
financial advantage, it really is very wrong of them not to pay for it.

I am quite sure they won't replace your excellent page with anything
nearly as interesting to DWJ appreciators.

Robyn