dianawynnejones.com changing

meredith meredith at leemac.freeserve.co.uk
Mon May 20 17:28:45 EDT 2002

on 19/5/02 04:59 am, christian nutt at ferricide at hotmail.com wrote:

>> From: "Sally Odgers"

>> address from 21st May.
>>
>> I hope they paid you for it? You could always go - www.dwj.com
>
> or www.dianawynnejones.net -- which i used to own, but i let expire when i
> realised i wasn't going to actually bother to make a fanpage. ^_^;;
>
> christian

I refused to take money - it didn't feel right. I would have had to renew
from 21st May, and they were so insistent that I gave in and let them take
it from the renewal date. I was in two minds about whether or not to get a
new domain name, so for the moment at least it will just have to remain the
boring old
http://www.leemac.freeserve.co.uk

cheers, Meredith