Teaching Dark Lord

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Mon May 20 12:19:55 EDT 2002

>> where do bodice-rippers fall? :)
>
> They're the wanton cousins...
>
> However, they do have "givens". Bodices must rip. Bosoms must heave.
> Villains must be "lustful". Heroes must be "virile". Lips must "pout" or
> "tremble" or "plunder".
>
> Sallyo - metaphorically rinsing mouth out with soap.

Oh dear, Sally.  You forgot to qualify all these with "(OMT)"!

Philip.

PS Lips "plunder" (OMT)?  I'm finding that hard to visualise.  Plunder what?

prohibited.

Registered addresses:

Powergen UK plc, City Point, 1 Ropemaker Street, London, EC2Y 9HT
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Powergen Retail Limited,  Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry CV4 8LG.
Registered in England and Wales No: 3407430

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax           +44 (0) 2476 42 5432