Teaching Dark Lord part 2

Ian W. Riddell iwr77 at hotmail.com
Sat May 18 17:42:25 EDT 2002

>From: "Sally Odgers" <sodgers at tassie.net.au>
>To: <dwj at suberic.net>
>Subject: Re: Teaching Dark Lord part 2
>Date: Sat, 18 May 2002 16:15:58 -0700
>
> > Widdy
> > (Once a school teacher and missing it quite desperately these days)
>
>What did you teach? Primary or high school? English? Lit? Maths?

I taught primary (K-7) Music and general classroom. I had a love-hate
relationship with it that had a lot to do with my emotional maturity and
ability to put in the hours necessary to do the job in the way that it
deserved. I'm coming back into a place where I might consider going back.

Thanks for asking.

Widdy