Teaching Dark Lord

jackie e stallcup jstallcup at juno.com
Thu May 16 12:56:56 EDT 2002

> Speaking of which - does anyone else find it amusing when in a sf
> movie
> characters confronted by dinosaurs say; "It's OK, it won't hurt you.
> This
> species is a vegetarian"?  Tell that to hippos, elephants, zebra and
> horses,
> all of which can and will hurt you at times and all of which are
> vegetarian!
>
> Sallyo.

I HATED Jurassic Park (the movie), and this exact line was one of the
many reasons why I thought it one of the stupidest, most overrated movies
ever made.  That, and the fact that a kid is supposed to be able to cling
to an electric fence designed to keep in dinosaurs, get blown off it with
an electric charge, and survive without any ill effects.

Who do they get to write such stupidity?????

Jackie S.