Teaching Dark Lord

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Thu May 16 22:17:51 EDT 2002

> But loads of people don't like snakes, I think they think they will be
slimy
> and are surprised to find that they're not.

They're also poisonous. Though in Tassie you don't need to wonder if the
snake you see is poisonous or not. You *know*.

Speaking of which - does anyone else find it amusing when in a sf movie
characters confronted by dinosaurs say; "It's OK, it won't hurt you. This
species is a vegetarian"?  Tell that to hippos, elephants, zebra and horses,
all of which can and will hurt you at times and all of which are vegetarian!

Sallyo.