Year of the Griffin

Caleb W scalebw at tiscali.co.uk
Wed May 15 15:48:49 EDT 2002

My latest DWJ acquisition is YotG, which I hope to begin reading soon. (I
seem to be reading quite a few humourous or spoof fantasy books at the
moment - in the last few days I've bought or borrowed: "Flying Dutch" by Tom
Holt, "A Midsummer's Nightmare" by Gary Kilworth, "The Light Fantastic" by
Terry Pratchett and now YotG.) I managed to get my grubby mitts on some
bargain books at Bala fair this morning, this being one of them. Not having
read DLoD, is there anything much I need to know? I hope to start on the
book soon, although it will have to join the queue :-)

Caleb W.

PS Since writing this email and going online to send it, I've started
reading YotG. I've just read the bit where Kalkoran (sp?) marks the essays -
hilarious!