F&H and ML suggestions (Was: Re: Most widely-read DWJ)

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Wed May 15 10:31:02 EDT 2002

On Tue, 14 May 2002, Kale wrote:

> BTW, I have found a very crude and not really
> efficient way of searching the mailing list archives.
> Use Google's Advanced Search option
> (http://www.google.com/advanced_search) and limit the
> domain (second line from bottom) to suberic.net

If that's the only advanced feature you plan to use, you can be
slightly more efficient by calling it as part of a normal search with
the "site" keyword, e.g.
   site:suberic.net fire hemlock
to search the suberic site for references to Fire and Hemlock.
It comes to the same thing, but saves you having to deal with the

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."