Nebula Awards OT

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Tue May 14 22:59:41 EDT 2002

I've only managed two of them "Passage" and Martin's
"Clash of Kings". I was very impressed by "Passage"
but I have been blown away by the plot twists in
Martin's series. OTOH there is always a problem in
giving awards to books in a series when it is the
series as a whole that the work should stand on. Maybe
they need a "best multi-volume epic" category.

Jon Noble

--- lazy lousy lizzie jane <mep3 at st-andrews.ac.uk>