Most widely-read DWJ

Chris R sfa_ok2001 at yahoo.co.uk
Sun May 12 17:30:07 EDT 2002

 --- Elizabeth Evans <er.evans at auckland.ac.nz> wrote:
> Hi all
> Based on your subjective experience, which is the
> DWJ book that seems to be
> most familiar to people who don't regularly read
> DWJ?
When I was a kid I read Charmed Life, A Tale of Time
City and Black Maria. I had no idea she'd written
anything else until I rediscovered her a couple of
years ago. The library I work at has the Chrestomanci
books, which seem to be best known, followed by Black
Maria - don't know why, since that's the only DWJ book
I don't actually like and can't re-read. Also lots of
people seem to read Fire and Hemlock.
Chris (new to list; potted bio: university student,
live in Auckland, NZ, read way too much children's fiction)