Question about Welsh (OT) Re: Pratchett in Welsh!

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Sat May 11 08:10:58 EDT 2002

On Sat, 11 May 2002, lazy lousy lizzie jane wrote:
|and if our alphabet is roman, what are
|our numbers derived from?

Just a quick answer because I can't use my dictation software at
the mo': our numerals are Arabic.  Our alphabet is called "Roman"
though you can see the phonecian/semitic origins of many of the
letters in their shapes.

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
I myself have never been able to find out precisely what
feminism is: I only know that people call me a feminist