Is the list quiet?

Rebecca Ganetzky rganetzk at oberlin.edu
Fri May 10 10:50:07 EDT 2002

> Just quiet.  Although today I discovered that I am getting replies to
> messages I haven't received yet.  I've had this happen on other lists, but
> never before on this one.
I'm having that too, but mainly only with the Aussies.  I think my mail
server got really confused when it got an e-mail from Sally marked
5-10-2002, and my computer was convinced that there was some strange time
warp thing going on, because it was only the 9th, and therefore wouldn't
give me the e-mail.  (It also has a very strange and non-chronological way
of sorting due to the time zone thing...I thought I had it worked out, and
it wasn't doing it for a while, but now it's back to being strange.)
Rebecca