Most widely-read DWJ

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Thu May 9 22:42:05 EDT 2002

G'Day all, This is my first posting to this list, in
which I have been lurking for a few weeks. I am a high
school librarian and in all four schools in which I've
worked in NSW, Australia over the last 25 years there
has been a copy of "8 days of Luke". The schools my
daughters attended both had it as well (but one of
them came here so that doesn't count).

Jon Noble
Kilaben Bay, NSW Australia
Teacher Librarian, Toronto High, NSW, Australia