Peter Dickinson

Ania theania at freeuk.com
Thu Mar 28 07:38:30 EST 2002

I'm actually reading his The Kin, as recommended by my 14 yo son. It's good,
so far. I dreamed I was in the book's world after I started reading it which
is a sign that it absorbed me - more than I realized.
I enjoyed his Changes trilogy, some years ago. And I'm sure he wrote
something set in ancient Egypt. And The Gift - or was that part of the
Changes?
Anyway, keep reading. He's good.
Ania