Indigo Rubber

Jendle jenny.preston at virgin.net
Mon Mar 25 14:03:31 EST 2002

I've always imagined them sounding like the Smashing Pumpkins, but that's
more because I was probably listening to them when I first read it than
anything said in the book.

Jen
--
String quartet: a good violinist, a bad violinist, an ex-violinist, and
someone who hates violinists, all getting together to complain about