Indigo Rubber

Joe Joe.Nankivell at ucd.ie
Fri Mar 22 12:34:32 EST 2002

Hiya
I recently returned to the Ogre Downstairs for the three millionth
time to escape from the ravages of moving house (DWJ got a
clearly marked box of her own because I knew she'd immediately
be necessary, like cutlery or towels) and I started thinking about
Indigo Rubber. What sort of music do they play? I myself suspect
that it's prog rock, all self-indulgent twelve-minute drum solos and
wailing protosynths. But I suspect that could be just because of
the cover of my copy, which is the Puffin one with the great but
dated flying scene that has Caspar and Johnny in flares and
shaggy hairdos. Any views?
Cheers,
Joe