Pullman

Caleb Woodbridge scwoody423 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 22 11:36:39 EST 2002

A slight clarification on some earlier comments of
mine, when I didn't seem to express myself as clearly
as I'd of liked.

When I said Pullman was "unbalanced" in his views,
that wasn't because I disagreed with him as such, but
because I feel he doesn't recognize real Christianity
and the good that it has done, and there doesn't seem
to be a distinction between Biblical Christianity and
Twisted "Christianity".

I think HDM is excellent, and it's great that it can
provoke so much discussion and thought. (Although
having had almost exactly the same discussion on
another list, I'm not exactly following this one with
great vigour :)

ObDWJ? Erm...

Caleb W.