Jumper

Kyla Tornheim kyla at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Thu Mar 21 10:02:34 EST 2002

On Thu, 21 Mar 2002, Anita Graham wrote:

> > obDWJ: So what was the jumper-wearing person wearing
> > in Deep Secret?
> >

> Definitely the UK, knitted top garment. I've seen lots of very similar
> items...
Oh, yes, that was definitely clear to me. (a) because I was aware of the
British term and b) because Janine was described as wearing a skirt as
well. :^)

And it was Janine's horrid series of jumpers, the egg one and the
strawberry/cut off left breast one and...at least one more. Just another
example of DWJ's attention to detail that you *never* forget.