revered authors

Paul Andinach pandinac at ucc.gu.uwa.edu.au
Mon Mar 18 00:39:47 EST 2002

On Fri, 15 Mar 2002, Ania wrote:

> > > I meant Discworld the novel, not the whole series.
> >
> > You mean a novel *called* _Discworld_? There isn't one, at least not
> > by Terry Pratchett.
> >
> > Are you perhaps thinking of _Strata_?

> I have no idea, then. The first one? I thought it was called
> Discworld. It was years ago.

The first Discworld novel is called _The Colour of Magic_.

(_Strata_, in case you're wondering, is a novel from Pratchett's Early
Science Fiction phase, and is about a bold group of space explorers
who discover a flat planet left behind as a joke by the people who
built the universe.)

Paul
--
"Hold fast to the one noble thing."