Pullman and the Nature of God (longish)

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Sun Mar 17 15:49:19 EST 2002

>also--I've been considering Pullman's HDM as a thesis topic--if anyone has
>any reccomendations please let me know--I'm interested in work on him and
>related to the books.

Thanks for the very interesting perspective on Pullman, Lizzie. I would
suggest that looking at say Blake and Pullman would make for an interesting
thesis topic. I'm thinking from a literary perspective, though. Obviously,
I think it would be interesting to write on all the intertextual elements
in the books, but that would make a fairly massive undertaking.

Robyn