Must read authors (Alexlit plug)

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at kline.com
Sat Mar 16 08:39:49 EST 2002

Oh yes, so it is!  I'd forgotten they had done that.  I didn't have many
books by the same authors on my recommendation list anyway, so it didn't
make much of a differnce to me.

I wish they'd put in the option to be able to see multiple book by author
recommendations.  Now I have the Bujold and Gaiman off I'd like to see if
there are writers that come up a lot.

Kylie