Speech Summary

Ding, Kylie (KAM.RIC) Kylie.Ding at kline.com
Fri Mar 15 23:00:53 EST 2002

Yes, please do it!!!  Some of my friends in Cambridge went on my behalf and
really enjoyed the speech even though I don't think they have read much, if
any, DWJ.  The feedback was "Seriously nice lady!!! & very funny public
speaker."

She signed all five of the books I sent to England!!  And was informed that
I am her biggest fan in the southern hemisphere :)

Kylie
there in spirit