Re DWJ's Faults, PG rated

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 18:15:01 EST 2002

Caleb wrote

Well, as a 15 year old male I can tell you that
I'm certainly not sex
obsessed,

Thanks <g>.

 although a few other boys of around my
age seem to be. It certainly is true in a few
cases, but I wouldn't think it applied as an
overall rule. Of course, I could just be a late
developer :)

I'm starting to think that anyone who was sex
obsessed at some age is convinced that everyone
else was, to the same degree, and just thinks
they're lying/have forgotten!

On another list on a similar topic somebody
quoted Bart Simpson,

"Who'd want to touch a girl's butt?"

Which seems to sum up the feelings of younger
boys pretty well

=====
Ven