revered authors

Caleb W SCWoody423 at yahoo.com
Fri Mar 15 16:08:09 EST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Anita Graham" <amgraham at cygnus.uwa.edu.au>
To: <dwj at suberic.net>
Sent: Friday, March 15, 2002 1:21 PM
Subject: RE: revered authors

> Why not start with The Wolves of Willoughby Chase, which is the first of
the
> series, but rather different in tone from the rest or Black Hearts in
> Battersea which is the second and in which we meet Dido Twite who features
> in most of the other books.
>
> The full series is:
<snip>

Before all you kind people provide me with ISBN numbers I'd better say I've
read these, and greatly enjoyed them (although not quite enough to make my
list, although they would have had it been longer). I read the Felix trilogy
at irregular intervals last year, whenever the library system coughed out
the next book. Thanks for the suggestions.

Caleb W.