Books fr 15 yr old

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Mar 15 15:25:42 EST 2002

Ania said...

> > Read Roger Norman's Albion's Dream  - it's superb and very
frightening.

> > Alex
> I second that. But it's out of print. Cardiganshire libraries do
have a
> copy -try inter-library loans? The said copy went to Ireland with
me, where
> I made Dorian read it, and Hallie too, I think. And Ven read it when
she
> visited. I gave it back, regretfully.

Yes, I read it and much enjoyed it.  I'm making plans for a daring
raid on the Cardiganshire library system now...

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--
Dorian E. Gray
israfel at eircom.net

"Where-e'er you find 'the cooling western breeze,'
In the next line, it 'whispers through the trees':
If crystal streams 'with pleasing murmurs creep,'
The reader's threaten'd (not in vain) with 'sleep'"
-Alexander Pope, "Essay on Criticism"